Rescue Rebuild is a shelter renovation program that strives to provide pet-friendly housing options for at-risk people requiring either temporary emergency or long-term transitional housing with their furry family member. We travel to selected shelters and spend one to two weeks working to complete general repairs and renovations. Whether you already have a pet program up and running and need expansions or you are ready to give it a go from scratch, we are here to help.
Below is a list of some of the projects our team can complete, but we can do much more!
• Outdoor Exercise Pens (typically 25’ x 25’ or larger)
• Renovate existing client room to be pet friendly
• Add pet door to existing client room and install pet relief area
• Space for clients to hang out with their pets
• Installation of New Dog Kennels
• Installation of New Cat Kennels/Room
• Concrete Related Projects
• Outdoor Cat Enclosures
• Repair Existing Chain Link
• Shed Installation (or other storage solutions)
• Painting (interior or exterior)
• Shade Screen for Outdoor Pens (cloth, metal or wood)
• Coyote Rollers (prevents dogs from fence jumping)
• Dog & Cat Enrichment Items
Fill out the following application, upload your pictures and 990 at the end of the application, and with a little luck our Rescue Rebuild team may be coming to your shelter! Please fill out the application completely when you are ready, as you are unable to revise application once submitted. If you have any questions regarding your application, please reach out to email@example.com.
Limitations: At this time, an organization must have a physical location owned by the organization. We are unable to build at locations that function as someone's residence or leased property unless there is an official Memorandum of Understanding stating that the organization may use said property for at least the next 10 years.
Please say in a short paragraph why you would like Rescue Rebuild to come to your shelter: