* Phone * Email *
While Rescue Rebuild does not require its volunteers to have ANY building experience, we would love to know what experience you may have.
Please list any special skills that you may have in regards to building.
(for example...you are an electrician, plumber, you have done home improvement projects, you could paint murals, you have heavy equipment experience, you have landscaping or gardening experience, etc...) Please tell us which days you will be volunteering (check all that apply): *
Saturday, January 20th - Morning
Saturday, January 20th - Afternoon
Sunday, January 21st - Morning
Sunday, January 21st - Afternoon
Monday, January 22nd - Morning
Monday, January 22nd - Afternoon
Tuesday, January 23rd - Morning
Tuesday, January 23rd - Afternoon
Wednesday, January 24th - Morning
Wednesday, January 24th - Afternoon
Thursday, January 25th - Morning
Thursday, January 25th - Afternoon
Friday, January 26th - Morning
Friday, January 26th - Afternoon
Saturday, January 27th - Morning
Saturday, January 27th - Afternoon
Sunday, January 28th - Morning
Sunday, January 28th - Afternoon
(Please note that signups for Sat, May 13th are currently FULL)
Will you be joining us for lunch? *
We provide lunch to our volunteers. Please let us know if you will be eating with us on the days you have selected above.
Yes No What is your shirt size?
We will be providing shirts for our volunteers. In order to make sure that we have enough for you, please enter your shirt size.
Small Medium Large XL XXL XXXL Have you volunteered with Rescue Rebuild before? If so, where?
Do you agree to follow the volunteer guidelines? *
1) I agree to always wear appropriate clothing for work (closed-toe shoes required; long pants & boots recommended). I understand that gloves will be provided and are to be worn while working.
2) I agree to always wear eye protection (to be provided by Rescue Rebuild) when using power tools, or near the use of power-tools. I understand that ear plugs (to be provided by Rescue Rebuild) are recommended whenever eye protection is appropriate.
3) I agree that I will not operate any unfamiliar tools without first being shown how to use them by a Rescue Rebuild manager.
4) I agree that I will not use a ladder without instruction from a Rescue Rebuild manager.
5) I understand that I must ask shelter staff permission before touching any animals, and that I will wash my hands or use hand sanitizer in between touching multiple animals (this helps prevent the spread of illness).
6) I agree to report any unsafe working situations to a Rescue Rebuild manager immediately.
7) I agree to notify a Rescue Rebuild manager if any injury (no matter how small) occurs, so that proper first aid may be administered.
8) I understand that the use of drugs and/or alcohol on or around a Rescue Rebuild job site is prohibited. I understand that it is illegal for a person under the age of 21 to purchase, possess, transport or consume alcohol or for a person over 21 to purchase alcohol for, or supply alcohol to, a person under the age of 21. Rescue Rebuild therefore prohibits the consumption of alcohol at any time by volunteers under the age of 21.
9) I understand that any tools, building materials, camera equipment, or other property owned by Rescue Rebuild is not to leave any Rescue Rebuild job site without permission from a Rescue Rebuild manager.
10) I agree to behave respectfully toward other volunteers & staff members.
11) I agree to follow all instructions given by Rescue Rebuild managers while working on the Rescue Rebuild job site. I Agree I Do Not Agree